As a blogger either newbie or pro-blogger, driving quality traffic to your blog is the backbone of your successful blog online, willy-nilly, quality traffic is infact an indisputable fact behind every successful blog online. Before your blog earning can really make sense, your blog traffic must be convincing. There are some reasonable ways of driving quality traffic to your blog via social media but I too came to realized that most bloggers only familiar with Facebook, Twitter and somewhat Pinterest.
In this post I am going to share with you how to get huge traffic from LinkedIn to your blog. I’m not a professional at this though but this not say that am blabbing about this post because this is one of the helping hand I have seen and you to can make use of this too to attract new audience to your blog.
Following the points below and ability to make effective use of it; you will definitely be able to get traffic from LinkedIn to your blog with little efforts.
Tips To Get More Traffic From LinkedIn To BlogProbably you may already tried to use LinkedIn to attract new audience to your website, but without working smartly, surely you can’t even think to make user’s click on your links to land on your blog from any social media site. Below are some tips to effectively make use of LinkedIn.
1. Spree connectsLet do this as if we are on Facebook social network. There are multi-million users of Facebook, and with that; you can easily search for whom you think you know and peradventure someone you don’t know will be suggested by Facebook itself.
So, also same procedure can be followed on LinkedIn when you need to connect with high internet marketers. And how do you think this can be easily done? Approach matters in this perspective, why not doing it this way?
I, am ADESANMI ADEDOTUN, I will like to connect with your network; note that it doesn’t matter you write it in my own format but word it in a presentable way. All noted that LinkedIn has auto-note box but instead of using this custom box, give a warm message. Many times we got accepted by professional but to show them that you appreciate their gesture, kindly send a direct message to appreciate them for accepting your offer.
2. Engage Yourself in a lot of GroupsJust accept the fact that, the best way things happen in a group is where ideas from professionals are being shared on how they have it done themselves, and as a matter of fact, LinkedIn can be the best place for this type of group for internet marketers.
There are countless number of groups on LinkedIn like Facebook but associating or joining a professional blogger or internet marketers in your niche will broaden your knowledge as this will give you the chance to ask about what you don’t know.
As a matter of fact, the best and most successful group online either on Facebook or LinkedIn is where discussion is taken as top-most priority to sharing ideas and advice to learners. This is the best method one can easily create a renew effect on LinkedIn.
3. Active in Your FeedTalking about Twitter as far as feed is concern, so also is LinkedIn, where you can tweet you update as well as your company update and your blog URL after shorten it.
I believe they all work the same way, sharing a single post will definitely show up in your timeline (FACEBOOK) and on your profile (TWITTER AND LINKEDIN). Sharing reasonable post and idea always will keep you connected and build your online presence as well as creating relationship between you and your group member.
What essences have it when you read a fellow member post in a group without comment? Leave a comment on fellow members post to build relationship and update your own post as well as to keep others alert that you are an active member.
ConclusionI personally believed we all familiar with LinkedIn and its importance. Having a reputable profile to build up your reputation successfully online is almost a most than always necessary.
This is what I use to drive extra traffic to my blog. Now it’s your turn. Please do share your experience with us.
- Do you ever used LinkedIn to increase Your Blog Traffic?
- What’s your experience with it?
- How you make use of it for more productive results?
- What’s your opinion about points I mentioned here?