Email subscribers are those readers who love our blog and its content. They subscribe it to get updates via email in their inbox. If there is any traffic down from search engines, then these subscribers helps us to maintain our blog traffic. As being a blogger we do everything to increase our feed subscribers count because we all know its worth. These subscribers are really helpful to build a strong readership around our blog. But sometime bloggers fail to gain traffic from their blog feed. That’s why today I am going to share a trick that will help you to increase your blog traffic from Feedburner. So, let see the complete process.
How to Increase Blog Traffic Using Feedburner?When a user subscribes our blog feed to get updates, we get traffic from them whenever we publish new article in our blog.
But if you check your feedburner subscriber’s subscription status, then you will come to know that there are lot of unverified users who don’t have confirmed their subscription because of their laziness or ignorant behavior.
They are just one step far to be our active subscribers. We can increase our blog traffic if we notify those unverified subscribers to be an active user.
Follow below steps to make them active.
- Open your Google Feedburner Account.
- Click on your Feed Title.
- Go to Publicize and click on Subscription Management under Email Subscriptions.
- Scroll to bottom and click on View Subscriber Details link.
- Once you click, you will be able to see subscriber details like their Email Address, Subscription Start Date and Subscription Status. Click on Export: CSV link to download this Subscribers Details file.
- Open the downloaded file and make a list of those subscribers whose verification is pending.
- Now you have to send an Email to remind them that they have not confirmed their subscription yet. If you are using any Email Marketing Service like Aweber, MailChimp etc then you can do it easily. Otherwise use your Webmail Account if you don’t want to send email from your personal email address.
- That’s it.
Now wait for their response. Hopefully you will get more active subscribers those will help to promote your articles around the web.
If you have not read my traffic generating tips yet that I shared in my earlier post, then don’t miss them.