Feedburner Tutorial Series
Change Feed URL With Custom Domain URL
- Login to your Google Feedburner Account.
- Now click on My Account link from the top right corner.
- Now choose MyBrand from the right side menu.
- After click you have to perform three steps.
- Add a new CNAME into your domain DNS Manager. Watch the below video on how to add CNAME.
- Type your blog URL like this: feeds.your-domain-url.com
- Then click on save button.
Video TutorialWatch this step by step guide video. It will help you on how to perform all these steps.
I am requesting to you friends if you like this video and want to keep in touch with my future video tutorials then please subscribe to my youtube channel.