You are running a blog and working hard to get traffic. You do research, collect information and write quality content but no one like or share it on social media sites like facebook, twitter, Google Plus etc. This is the common issue that every blogger face in starting phase. You may definitely know that major search engines especially like Google pays special attention on social share counts of blog posts to decide their ranking in search results. And social media sites are the best place to share our content after penguin 2.0 update. I have a great way to gain more facebook likes on each blog post. Let see how to make this job easy.
Increase Likes Using Facebook Groups
Yes, you heard it right. Facebook groups works awesomely to increase likes of our blog posts. Even they are the best places to gain targeted traffic to a blog. Follow below steps to learn how to use facebook groups to gain traffic and likes.
- Login to your facebook account or create a new one if you don’t have already.
- Now click here and create your own facebook group which suited best according to your blog niche.
- Add as many members as you can in your group. Maximum number of members will give you maximum likes and free traffic to your blog.
- Join other groups related to your niche as many as possible. It will help to target more audience in your niche to gain more likes.
- Now once you create your own group and join other groups too, start sharing your blog post there.
- That’s it.
Now you have no need to do anything. Sit relax and welcome new readers to your blog. You’ll be amazed how frequently your blog posts get likes in seconds.
Your Strategies!This is my strategy that helps me a lot to increase facebook likes of my blog posts. Not even likes, it also helps me to increase my blog comments with new readers. And they help me a lot to maintain my blog readership.
I would like to hear from you that which strategies you follow to increase your social shares and likes. Please share your experience with me and my blog readers by dropping a comment on this post. Thanks and Happy Blogging